Friday, November 19, 2010

Dating Update

Nobody likes me.
Everybody hates me.
Guess I'll go eat worms...


...or, escargot. I mean, that's classier than a worm, but still very similar, right?


correction: somebody does like me.  
One of the online guys I've been chatting with on and off for awhile popped up today seeing what I had going on this weekend.  We haven't met yet and he looks pretty cute in his pics [despite a possible gigantic chin situation], so I was open to possibly meeting him late-nite for a drink.  Yet, as we were instant messaging today, he kept putting words in quotes. For instance...
"We should meet up for a drink or two and maybe "more" if we like each other."


I didn't pay attention to this at first.  Until another one came up:


"Yeah, okay so a few drinks and maybe some "fun" if we like where it's going."


umm...I'm starting to see where THIS is going, a-hole.  So I asked point blank what the deal with these words in quotes are.  He skated around so I was like "Do you mean an "intimate encounter" by the words you have in quotes?"  
he said:
"Well, would you have a problem with that?"
i said:
"Um...i have a problem with a complete stranger basically asking if I'm down to do the nasty before ever meeting me.  A little presumptuous, dontcha think??"
He apologized and asked if he offended me.
I blocked him from IM.


Instead, I'll be dining, dishing, and Harry Potter-ing with MIM.  What a better, sleaze-free, disease-free option!!


Happy weekending, lovlies!  More stories next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment