Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BUSTED!

So....


We all know by now that pleasure can often be spiked with pain.


And, that bold ventures usually come with big rewards...and big risks.


This blog is ALL of those things for me.


If you haven't deduced by now, one of the gentlemen callers I've blogged about has discovered a dating story written about him. Needless to say, he let me know.


oops.


Sigh...


I knew it was bound to happen, but hot damn! That was fast.  Props to some excellent Googling skillz!  I've tried to google-test my own discoverability and couldn't find me.  Color me impressed. And also, sorry.
I'm NOT sorry for writing the story. 
I tell these stories because they are:
    
a) true
b) the way I feel
c) I'm a writer and am therefore contractually obligated [to myself] to write it!


*But here's a lil' note to any/all future blog stalkers who may be the "lucky" recipient of a post*


-Nothing was ever written with cruel intentions.
-This is JUST a blog.  It's not the NY Times...or Post.
-People probably enjoyed reading about it (score for you!)
-I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt.
-MAN UP. It's a friggin' jungle out there and all's fair in 
love [sex] and war.


Hugs,


~Lindsey







4 comments:

  1. Haha... perfect response. Your stories crack me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if they can't take the heat in the digital age... they can suck it. all due respect and whatnot. keep writing, lovebug. you kick digital ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete