Friday, October 1, 2010

Actively Seeking Spooner.

WANTED:
Relatively attractive, non-psychopathic, quasi age-appropriate dude above 
6 ft. tall.
Duties include: Spooning me, without sweating profusely, until I am in a pleasant slumber.


Hello pretties! 
{Happy Friday}


As you can probably tell, things have been a little slow in man-land this week.  Although it could possibly be due to bestie, Jendel, bunking with me this week while in from LA on a biz trip.  
{see our "engagement picture" below for ref}

Yeah, we love each other.  We moved here together 10 years ago with no job and no apt, to live in the big city. Pretty crazy, huh?  We often refer to each other as "wifey," although this past May, my wifey left me for her Goldie (ie BF) who lives in Venice, CA.  
At least it's an awesome place to visit!


Alas, having Jendel as my bed company this week only reaffirmed the need I've been having for a good, solid spooning. [inner-spoon only, of course]


But just having that serene, peaceful feeling you get when being artfully spooned [oh yes, it is an art] into a perfect night's sleep.  It's so good, it just may have to move up to the top of the priority list.


Fingers crossed for a good weekend...

2 comments:

  1. I'm in search of a good spooner too! PS-been stalking your site since MIM mentioned it (I stalk hers as well). I'm also 30-something and just coming out of an 8-yr marriage. Your stories both crack me up and scare me as I re-enter dating life. After reading your texting story in Story#2, I actually experienced my own awkward texting scenario. Anyhow, thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl it's not stalking! We love anyone willing to read our musings and ruminations (read: drivel). Welcome to the dating jungle. Best of luck to you and watch out for those sexters....yowza.

    ReplyDelete