Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Beautyfull Tuesday: Conceal your enthusiasm.

Welcome to Beautyfull Tuesday, edition #2!


I want you all to know that I SERIOUSLY hesitated on whether or not to post this one.  But, it is my most favorite--no, mandatory-- product of life, and I'd be doing you a disservice to not share.  So, without further ado, the one item I don't DARE leave home without:



This product is, in a word, M A G I C.  I have auditioned at least 100 [not even kididng] concealers and products in my not-so-long lifetime, due to my unfortunate and perpetual vampire undereye dark circles.  This one blows everything that I've ever tried out of the make-up box.  In fact, other concealers should just go off themselves in shame.  Oh, and this baby is also genius on blemishes and pretty much all eyesores (save ex-boyfriends/husbands).  I like to apply it with a makeup brush on zit-uations and the like and dust with a little translucent powder for a virtually flawless finish.
SO- why do I hesitate to share this god-send with you?  Well, she's a bit of a splurge. Ok, she's downright 'spency to the MAX.  {$70}  But easily the best $70 I've EVER spent.  And, because a little goes a long way, it really lasts for quite a long time.  Assuming you don't let it fall out of your purse, since you re-apply it like most women re-apply lip gloss.  Don't worry, I'm seeking help for this.

So go off into the world and be your most perfect-faced self.  Only I will know your secret. And that's one secret I'll never tell.

xoxo, 
gossip girl

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you finally shared! I remember you mentioned this in your interview on MIM's blog and I've been dying to know which concealer it was ever since. I'm letting Santa know as we speak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer kit? How is this one different? I can't decide if I like Bobbi's concealer. I'm so tempted to try this one, but the price is hard to swallow. What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate- I don't think I've tried Bobbi's kit, but then again it's very possible as I've pretty much tried EVERY concealer out there. My advice would be to find a dept store near you where Cle de Peau is sold and try it out. That way they can help you find the shade that's best for you. Happy spackling!

    ReplyDelete